In the last three years, 32 swimmers have raised over $37,000 for charities they love. Are you ready to play your part? What do you care about? Who do you love? Help us help them!
Join Swim for Them 2013. You'll choose a cause, choose a target distance, and fundraise online. On Saturday, September 14, we all get together for the big swim. This year our home becomes the gorgeous new Kingsport Aquatic Center!
Register before the end of May to grab the early bird discount! Registration fees will go up a bit in June.
Not convinced yet? Here's some more info to noodle on...
- Choose a cause. What matters to you?
- Choose your distance. Your goal distance can be anything that pushes and motivates you. Common swims are 10K, 5K, 1 mile, or even 500 meters.
- Sign up!
- Create your page! We'll help you get a great personal fundraising site set up with Razoo. Details will be in your welcome email.
- Promote your swim! Let your friends and family know about the commitment you've made. Your passion can influence and inspire others. (That's how we got our start.) You'll also have your own support links at www.swimforthem.org.
- Train, baby, train.
- Swim! All participating swimmers get together for the big Swim for Them event.* You'll finish tired but inspired - basking in the feeling of having made a difference for the cause which moves your spirit.
So, are you ready?* Swim for Them 2013 is scheduled for Saturday, September 14.
** Questions? Contact Greg Wellman at email@example.com.