A cause you love needs your help.
What do you care about? Who do you love? Help us help them! Swim for Them participants have raised $120,000 in support of causes they love. Now it's your turn.
How it works:
- Swimmers register for the 7th Annual Swim for Them, to be held on October 22, 2016 at the Kingsport Aquatic Center. Event distances range from a liesurely 500 yards (20 lengths) to a grueling 10 km (440 lengths).
- Following registration, swimmers set up their own online fundraising pages for the charity or cause of their choice.
- Swimmers train for their event distance between now and October 22.
- During the training period, swimmers promote their causes and fundraisers among family, friends, and colleagues, who will hopefully join forces to show love and support to their favorite swimmer.
- On Saturday, October 22, we swim!
- Charities and causes receive awareness and support. Swimmers receive the satisfaction of helping make the world a better place. It's that simple. So, are you ready to help the cause you love through your swimming?